Saturday, March 26, 2005

Seattle Visitors

Today begins my 4th month of living in Miami. As a temporary assignment with uncertain ending, it continues to be a learning experience.

This month my Miami Beach colleagues took me out to get "made-up" and it felt more llike October 31st to me...asI long for the casual, yet natural me that can be expressed in the Pacific Northwest. Today...I am ever thankful that my friends elected to visit me and bring me some Seattle cheer.

This Sunday...with the good weather that shall land upon us - Sunny at 72 degrees...Di, Suze and I head down to Key Largo for a little snorkeling. Di has made several attempts to see dolphins and our hope is that she either sees them or her energy helps push those recently beached ashore to move off shore. Either result and we all would be happy.


Di Diving for Turtles...hey they're protected! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home