Sunday, July 17, 2005

Aggro Friends


These are my friends Deb and Arch. They are two of the most amazing people I know and my best friends in Tucson. He is in his 50's, she in her 40's and parents of two amazing kids (a 7 year old and the other 4). I went rock climbing with them this weekend. Arch had already been at the gym for 3 hours (with Eva and Ruby) when Deb and I showed up - we did a couple more hours of climbing before the kids literally collapsed. Deb is also my best matched cycling partner. We have this great way of riding that is both encouraging and highly competitive; knowing when to push the other and when to be pushed. Deb is a hiking guide at Canyon Ranch (3 days a week), runs a natural soap business, mother of two...gets up at 3:30am each morning to do yoga before heading out...and always takes in a swim after work. They don't own a Television and their children are often disgusted when forced to eat unnatural foods or when placed in front of a television and expected to be entertained. Pretty cool people. Oh...and they are gracious hosts and amazing cooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home