Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Seattle Sushi

Confession, I love sushi. I love clean, fresh wonderful food. Last year I donated a sushi party to Young Life to raise money for its efforts locally in Seattle. Guy purchased my sushi party for 6, but it just turned out to be the two of us...practicing our maki skills. Guy, a sushi novice wanted to learn the trade. I taught myself the skill while at MIT several years back (wow time flies) - largely because my best buddy Matt and I had a love for the cusine and I had no money to be able to endulge in the fine vinegar seasoned sticky rice with raw fish stuck on top. Yum right?



Well, one thing is for sure...I like to express some creativity in food rather than purely sticking to the traditional style. I'm a foodie pure and simple. Yet, I like my food clean, creative and full of fresh flavors (largely fresh herbs and spices). So...my sushi takes on a bit of this flare. Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home