Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Wellness City....


So what have I been up to???? Well....besides continuing to be in denial about the superficial, plastic world I'm living...AKA Miami Beach, I manage to escape and fill some pretty big shoes. The past few weeks have been really fun professionally. Last week I found myself in Atlanta spending two solid days with the CFO and CEO of a $10 Billion dollar company (can you say playing with the big boys) and tomorrow I will tour the CEO of Clevland Clinc around Miami. I continue to work hard behind the scenes to get CR to a significant place and venture in Seattle. The concept as I told developers today is to make the city or larger context a wellness region; an authentic community focused on fostering good will, health and happiness. It would be an environment that brings together all the strengths of indigenously grown institutions, including Bastry, Fred Hutch, UW, local biotechnology, local althletes and practicioners into a highly collaborative community. Wow. I could imagine once the energy exists within this community (much like that present on the ranch) there is no limit to the depth of industry, practice and people it could and would attract. Fun. More on all that later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home