Sunday, May 22, 2005

Going 125 on I-395


This is the Ferrari Enzo. Wow, what a ride. Its a V-12, 660 hp pure race car. When I plopped myself inside this car...meeting Micheal at the Ritz Carlton in South Beach, I noticed immediately that the interior was made of carbon fiber and soft calf leather. He took me for a spin in this vehicle, or shall I say a lap around the track. Micheal is also a seasoned race car driver and being in this machine was like being a movie star. People in South Beach were captivated; they stopped in their tracks, they gawked and took pictures with their cameras and cell phones; in fact, one guy waved us down...pulled out his disposible camera to grab a quick shot...and it made sense since there are only 399 in the world at a BASE price of $1.5 million. I must tell you it was such a RUSH to fly down I-395 at 125mph dodging in between high end vehicles struggling to stay in view of this MACHINE (killing any Porche, BMW, Mercedes and even a Ducati Motorcycle failed to keep pace). Wow the whiplash. Okay...just so you know, its not going to my head...I'm still looking for a very modest car to replace my mini in Tucson...but it may have some turbo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home