Sunday, August 21, 2005

I'm reminded...

I realized this weekend that I have a loyal following of my blog site.
I forgot that some really wonderful people I work with here in the sunshine state are some of these loyalist. So let me qualify my departure (because I'm eating a little crow right now).

I have met some real gems in Miami. Its almost as if they don't belong here; They are honest, decent, loving people who have helped me keep my sanity. Yes, I haven't talked much of them in this blog...but I will miss seeing them each day; and they have taught me much.

Also, a little memorial to the sales staff who worked so hard on the project AND mysteriously, quickly, swiftly were removed (I'm sure there is a story there). Well, okay two of them were removed...but as of today, all 4 of them are gone! My memorial follows:

May they rest in peace or in piece...whatever! They are as follows: In loving memory...#1) I have a BIG sexy picture of myself on my desk AMY, #2) I'm a regular Botox'er Lisa, #3) I only date hockey players and baseball team owners IRIS, and finally #4) I only date those iris wont PAUL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home