Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Deal Breakers

As I rode my bike to Key Biscayne this morning...I thought about all the men I've met in Miami; the curious bunch. In meeting Miami guys, I have discovered immediate deal breakers. Top ten are as follows (no particular order - and I kid you not, these are for real):

1. He is taking up Kung Fu for anger management;
2. He sees generocity as sharing the remote during commercials;
3. He thinks flashing your breasts at VIP lounges is normal for access;
4. He likes Miami because of the scenery (women);
5. He goes for quanity over quality every time;
6. He hates "gold diggin'" women - yet wants to spoiled a women;
7. He wears a lot (I mean a lot) of jewlrey;
8. He talks with the tongue frequently scanning or touching his lips;
9. He can't complete sentences or ends them with "how ya doin'!"
10. He has more hair on his back than his head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home