Saturday, August 27, 2005

Past Tense

I told a friend I moved this week;
from the east to the west.
Yes, not a moment too soon as another hurricane rolled into South Florida this past week. Well, I kicked up my heels and laid down in my new soft bed (with really cool pillows - yes David the same ones!). So this weekend I...

rode my bike in the cool morning sun light.
ate sushi at my favorite restaurant on Queen Anne (Ototo).
met up with my buddy Robert at the BAC (gym) and we laughed about silly stuff.
had dinner with Ilan and Jody in Kirkland (they made awesome tapas).
sat on my porch and read the Tao of Pooh (thanks Rick).
walked to Whole Foods, got a salad and ate it (with Suze).
gave some cash to Lawrence (homeless guy who mows my lawn)
fixed Lawrence pancakes.

Yes, its good to be home...at least for a little while as I'll travel to Tucson tomorrow (my other home). It's still warm there...I think it hit 104 today (but its a dry heat)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home